Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Before and After Part 1

I posted earlier about how we redecorated our living room and posted a picture but here are some before and after shots. We also redid the upstairs bathroom but I'm waiting to put up a frame around the mirror before I post pictures. I'm on a decorating high but have no idea what to do in my bedroom. I'm also in the middle of painting the rod-iron on the staircase black. More pics to come soon.

Before



After
                                                                          

Before
After
                                                                            






2 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the rug! Seems like we all spied the good deal at Ikea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love this. I'm going to tell you again; I love this.

    ReplyDelete