Thursday, July 18, 2013

Fun in the Sun

I haven't posted in so long due to moving! Holy moly we have been sooo busy this summer with getting our house ready to sell, packing and moving. We are now in Huntsville staying at my parents place until late August. We have bought a place but don't close until the end of this month and then we have a ton of work to do before we move in. We don't mind though because my parents have the best set up with a playground and beach! I'm sure they are getting tired of us being here but we're sure not tired from playing outside all day everyday. We have also been busy celebrating Ammon's first birthday, spending time at the Hitchin's, a baby shower, Ben's birthday, discovering new animals, date nights, teaching Ava to swim and spending time with family. I am honestly loving Muskoka! I can't believe how much of my heart I left here as a 12 year old girl. To me, it is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Ben is loving it too which I am grateful for. He's been getting up early every morning to go kayaking before work. Ben? Waking up before 7? I know! I think Muskoka has changed him for the better. Haha. It still doesn't feel like we 'live' here yet. It feels like we're having a super long visit with my parents. I'm sure it will hit us when we move in to our new place. We are also looking forward to a visit from my Grandma, Uncle, Aunt and cousin from NZ later this summer. They've never met Ben or the kids so we are super excited! I can't believe it's mid July already! Summer is going by way to fast as it always seems to do.
Keeping cool

Baby shower fun!

Ammon playing with his cute gf Zoe.

Ava enjoying the Hitchin's backyard

Uncle Nathan and Ava passed right out

Campfire at Nonna and Grandpa's new house

Building a Despicable Me car

Cute little Maia hard at work

Soo tired she fell asleep at the table


Athen at his 2nd  Birthday Party

No comments:

Post a Comment