Monday, January 10, 2011

2010 The Year in Review

2010 was an exciting year for us. Here is our 2010 year in review.

January: I found out I was pregnant.
February: We told everyone! 
March: Was busy with school projects.
April: I graduated with my Advertising diploma and Ben spent a week golfing in St.George.
May: I had an awesome birthday in Niagara Falls and went on Maid of the Mist. 
June: We both worked, and Ben's sister Natalie got married.
July: I spent an awful week at Girls Camp. Being 7 months pregnant in the hottest week of the summer is something I will never do again.
August: We moved into a closet. (basement apartment) and celebrated our 1st Anniversary by attending Nathan and Emily's wedding. It was so awesome being in the same room in the Temple exactly a year later. 
September: I had Ava. 
November: Ava had her baby blessing.
December: We bought a house and had an awesome Christmas up north.

As you can see we had a very busy, fun and life changing year! We are so excited to move into our new home in Burlington and are excited to see what 2011 has in store for us. Happy New Year to everyone!!













No comments:

Post a Comment