Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011!!!

Ben and I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! We spent the Holidays at my parents up north. We had a fun time relaxing and playing with our nieces and nephew but we are glad to be home.

Christmas day was spent opening presents with the family. Ben got me a spa package that I can't wait to use and a sweet water bottle that I asked for. I got him some much needed white shirts, a sweater, driving gloves and a car cleaning kit. Ava got some toys, stuffed animals and some really cute outfits. We got some awesome gifts from my parents as well. As a tradition, my Dad made everyone breakfast then in the  afternoon we headed to the Fullers cottage where everyone played some games.

For new years eve I was too tired to ring in the new year and went to bed with Ava at 10:30. Ben stayed up and lit off some firecrackers and chinese lanterns with my Mom, Nate and Emily. We have a funny video of the lanterns that Ben took with our awesome new Picsio camera that we got for Christmas that I'll post later.

We hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year and are excited to see what fun things will come our way in 2011.




2 comments:

  1. so happy to see where you're at. what a cute little family. i love your christmas pj's. ava is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys already. New Years Eve was pretty fun, too bad you missed it.

    ReplyDelete